Why Choose Everlast Siding
Everlast Polymeric Cladding from Norandex, one of the largest building product distribution companies in the United States, is a national leader in next generation siding. Everlast was in development for seven years before the patent pending formula was perfected and released in 2009. Since then, Everlast has flown to the top and is now one of the highest ranking siding materials on the market. The high durability formula is finished with ColorHold UV-stable acrylic polymer to prevent fading and maintain vibrancy. For those thinking about a switch, here’s ten reasons to choose Everlast as your next home siding material!
1. No man-made product has ever achieved the look and feel of real wood better than Everlast. Everlast siding is made from impressions of real cedar siding so the planks easily pass for real wood clapboard. Adding to the impression of real wood, Everlast boasts planks that are 543% thicker than vinyl.
2. Fiber Cement and wood based siding absorbs water, leading to rot and peeling. Everlast, on the other hand, is made primarily of stone so it’s designed to stand up to the toughest conditions in nature without ever rotting, peeling, or fading. Our highly durable polymeric formula is truly designed to last while continuing to look as fresh and vibrant as the day it was installed.
3. Everlast’s unique ColorHold UV stable acrylic polymer technology is guaranteed to never fade. Backed by a Lifetime Fade Protection Warranty, you can rest easy knowing that the color you choose for your home will remain vibrant and true.
4. Everlast siding is virtually maintenance free. This means that, with Everlast, you will never have to scrape, sand, or paint your home again. In fact, all that’s needed to keep your siding looking like freshly painted wood is an occasional wash with the garden hose.
5. Everlast siding is completely safe and environmentally friendly. There is no harmful dust or particles when everlast is cut, and because Everlast is solid colored there is never any need for potentially environmentally harmful paints or stains to keep it looking beautiful.
6. Everlast accentuates any style of home. The popular seven inch exposure allows Everlast trim to be the perfect partner for any Everlast siding option, or for a personal touch, pair your siding with any variety of trim boards.
7. Everlast is available in a broad range of colors from bold, dark tones to soothing, warm ones. Everlast’s paint-free, solid colors are sure to suit any taste.
8. Everlast is made completely of inorganic materials, meaning that it won’t absorb moisture and will discourage mold growth or vermin from attacking and entering your home.
9. Everlast is very lightweight and easy to install. The polymeric formula is about one-third the weight of fiber cement so not only is it easy to lift and place, Everlast siding puts less strain on your walls than fiber cement. In addition to its light weight, the EZStack system means that installation errors are a thing of the past so you don’t have to worry about future problems.
10. Others are sure to notice and your neighbors will be envious! The thick plank construction will let others know that you have high quality tastes and are unwilling to settle for anything less than the best for your home and family.