Painted Steel Roofing Services
Snap Lock Standing Seam Metal
New trends have made painted steel roofing popular in residential neighborhoods as well as rural areas. Industry advancement in technology and materials have produced a variety of colors and textures, making it simple for you to select the roof that will be best for your needs. As with residential shingles, you should ALWAYS do your homework when selecting a metal roof. You may expect to receive one thing and be delivered another. Ask for material samples and manufacturer information.
Hidden fastener snap lock design gives a striking attractive and affordable painted metal roof.
Tri-County uses Durapon 70 with Teflon coatings, easily cleaned with mild detergents and resistant to installation scratching, marring and staining. Durapon 70 complies with Energy Star and Cool Roof Rating Council.
STANDING SEAM: Longer Life. Lower Maintenance.
- Great panel look: 16” panels in striated, ribbed or flat designs
- Class 4 Hail Resistance
- No exposed fasteners provide long term added protection
- Environmentally Friendly 100 % recyclable
- Roll formed onsite for custom measurements and installation
- Class A Fire Rating
- Class 90 Wind Uplift
- Lower Life Cycle Cost than typical shingle roof
Standing Seam Photo Gallery:
To view enlarged photos click on images below.